Thursday, September 30, 2010

All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth

Ella hit a milestone today...her two front teeth came out.  When Ella was about 2 years old she fell and knocked her two front teeth out.  We had a bridge built and she has had the bridge in her mouth for 3 years.  At her cleaning last month her dentist said it was time for the bridge to come out.  Blake had a routine cleaning appointment this morning so we made Ella's appointment at the same time to have her bridge removed and sealants put on her teeth.  They were both soooooo nervous about going today.  They always cry on the way there and then are happy once we're there.  We have an amazing pediatric dentist.  Trust me, they should be amazing with the amount of money we pay them.  Blake did great and so did Ella. She was so brave.  Ella's hygenist is named Katie and always carries Ella into the dental room.  Katie doesn't work in the othodontics part of the practice but because Ella loves Katie so much they scheduled Katie to just go in the back and sit with Ella to make her more comfortable.  See, I said they were amazing!  I cried when they brought her out and she showed me her toothless grin.  They are all growing up so fast and I just wish I could slow it down, just a little bit.  Here's my baby's toothless grin!


No comments:

Post a Comment