Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Step Mom????

So this is fairly short, but I HAD to write this down because I never ever ever want to forget this.  I picked the little two up from school today and we went straight to Target to get Halloween costumes.  Blake decided on Iron Man 2 (which doesn't really differ much from his Iron Man 1 costume from last year) and Ella decided on Ariel.  After years and years of her LOVING Ariel I finally got her to pick the Ariel costume....go Mommy!!!  Anyway, after checking out we were on our way home and Ella had gotten in trouble for being bad in Target, which really is nothing new or different.  Blake said "Mommy are you mad at me like you're mad at Ella?"  He hadn't behaved very well either.  I said "No Blake, why?" and he said "Because I was bad, but I worked it all out right?" and I replied, "Yes Blake you are fine and I'm not mad."  Then he says, "Mommy, do I have a step mom?"  Of course I replied, "No, why do you ask?"  He said, "Because I wish I had a step mom, then I could say that you are the best Mommy I ever had!"  It was so cute!!!  He is sooooooo sweet!  On a side note, today was also "walk your child to school day" so I got up VERY early and got the kids ready to walk to school and they had a blast.  I'm so glad I got up even when I didn't feel like it so that I could make a memory and start a new tradition! 

No comments:

Post a Comment